If you do not automatically redirect please click here to view our availability.
All guest rooms are embellished with fresh flowers, chocolates and luxury bedding, a selection of pillows for perfect comfort and all cotton, high thread count sheets. The baths are complete with heavy and soft Turkish towels and Aveda bath products. We also offer hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in every guest room. We offer our guests the daily local paper, the Wall Street Journal, and the Sunday New York Times. Our guests also enjoy a video library, books, board games, cable TV service, and unlimited local calls. Complimentary guest beverages and 24 hour coffee and tea service are available. Room rates are subject to change without notice and may not reflect price listed. Low season rates may be available and prices change during October and on holidays.
Best Rate Guarantee: The rate that we quote and confirm is the best possible rate available for your room and your dates of travel. We will not offer special rates and we will not offer last-minute discounts, as we feel the value of the items included is substantial.
• Reservations must be confirmed by The Black Walnut Inn. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided during the booking process on our secured booking service site.
• Reservations are recommended and a two-night minimum is required on the weekend.
• Reservations are secured by major credit cards or personal checks.
• A deposit of one night's rate per room is required at the time of the reservation for 1 to 2 nights. The deposit is applied to the last day's stay.
• For 3 or more nights, a 50% deposit for the entire stay is required.
• Room rates are based on double occupancy. A charge of $35.00 is added for each additional person.
• Room rates are subject to change without notice and may not reflect price listed.
• All reservations are subject to a $35.00 re-booking fee.
• Reservations that are cancelled or changed with in the 14 day period prior to the date of arrival will be charged 50% of the folio charges.
• Reservations that are cancelled or changed within the 48 hour period prior to the date of arrival will be charged the full amount of the folio.
• Early check out will be charged as a cancellation.
• We will make every effort to rebook cancellations if possible, and will not charge for the portion of the folio that may be rebooked.
• Policy during the month of October and holidays will be subject to a 30 day, 7 day cancellation policy. Your confirmation will include this information.
• To cancel please CALL (800.381.3878) AND EMAIL us your name, number, and the dates that you wish to cancel.
Well loved and behaved pets are welcome in the Camelia and Magnolia rooms only. Pet owners will be responsible for excessive cleaning costs and repair or replacement of damaged items.
Guests may check-in between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. Check-out time is by 11:00am. All other times must be pre-arranged.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.