LUXURIOUS GUEST ROOMS
This well-appointed and comfortably furnished first-floor room is complete with a charming window seat, Queen-sized bed, and an elegant marble bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower conversion. It is equipped with individual air conditioning for perfect comfort and a working fireplace for romantic, cool weather evenings.
THE SUNSHINE ROOM
(Weekends are Fri-Sun)
October, December 13-31, and Holidays
• Queen Bed
• Jacuzzi Tub (with shower conversion)
• Turkish Towels
• Aveda Products
• CALL FOR SINGLE NIGHT AVAILABILITY (Except in October): 800-381-3878
• Midweek discounts are offered Monday through Thursday stays.
• Weekends require a 2 night minimum in peak season (beginning March 22).
• Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum.
• Taxes NOT included in room rates.
• 50% deposit required on 2 nights or more.
• Single nights are charged the full amount.
• A $35.00 rebooking fee will be applied to all reservation changes.
Rate Guarantee: Room Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates do not include applicable taxes or gratuity. Once a reservation is confirmed by our reservation system in writing we guarantee that rate.
• Reservations must be confirmed by The Black Walnut Inn. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided during the booking process on our secured booking service site.
• Reservations are recommended and a two-night minimum is required on the weekend.
• Reservations are secured by major credit cards or personal checks.
• A deposit of one night's rate per room is required at the time of the reservation for 1 to 2 nights. The deposit is applied to the last day's stay.
• For 3 or more nights, a 50% deposit for the entire stay is required.
• Room rates are based on double occupancy. A charge of $35.00 is added for each additional person.
• Room rates are subject to change without notice and may not reflect price listed.
• All processed reservations are subject to a 35.00 booking fee.
• Any cancellation of a single night stay will be charged the full folio amount within 14 days prior to the arrival date.Reservations of 2 or more nights that are cancelled within the14 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the total folio.
• Reservations cancelled within the 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged the full amount.
• We do not allow for early departures or changes within the cancellation period, they are considered a cancellation and subject to this policy.
• For Holidays and the Month of October there is a 30 day, 50% policy and 14 day 100% policy. There are no exceptions to this policy.
• To cancel please CALL (800.381.3878) AND EMAIL us your name, number, and the dates that you wish to cancel.
Children: We do NOT allow children under the age of 12.
Pet Policy: Well loved and behaved pets are welcome in the Camelia and Magnolia rooms only. Pet owners will be responsible for excessive cleaning costs and repair or replacement of damaged items.
Check-In: Guests may check-in between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. Check-out time is by 11:00am. All other times must be pre-arranged.
Smoking Policy: All rooms are non-smoking.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Top 10 Luxury B&B Award
We have been selected as a 2013/Top 10 Luxury B&B. Book your stay with us and enjoy the perfect comfort and premier luxury experience that earns us such accolades.
Top Ten Luxury
Fall Luxury in WNC!
Treat yourself to an award winning fall experience in Asheville, North Carolina. Comfortable days give way to cool crisp nights and the Blue Ridge Mountains are right outside our door.
Give Them Luxury
The Black Walnut Inn is the perfect romantic getaway or maybe that special someone just needs a break from the daily hustle and bustle. Give them the gift of luxurious rest and relaxation.
Bring A Friend!
Two luxurious rooms for our furry guests
The Black Walnut Inn is pet friendly with two luxurious rooms specifically designated for our pampered furry guests. Well loved and behaved pets are welcome in the Camelia and Magnolia rooms located in the newly renovated Carriage House. Pet owners will be responsible for excessive cleaning costs and repair or replacement of damaged items.
See The Rooms!